DoubleLine Sub Advisory Relationships
Altegris Futures Evolution Learn more
AssetMark Learn more
Aston Asset Management Core Plus Fixed Income Learn more
AXA Learn more
Jackson National Curian/DoubleLine Total Return Fund Learn more
Litman Gregory Masters Alternative Strategies Learn more
RiverNorth Capital Strategic Income Learn more
State Street Global Advisors (ETF) Learn more
DoubleLine is an investment management firm and registered investment advisor.
- Headquartered in downtown Los Angeles
- DoubleLine Assets Under Management (AUM) as of September 30, 2015 over $81 billion
- The DoubleLine team was recognized with Institutional Investors "U.S. Fixed Income—Mortgage Backed Securities" award in 2013 and 20141
- Named Risk Magazine's "Asset Manager of the Year"2 in 2014
- Awarded "Bond Manager of the Year" by Foundations & Endowments Money Management3
Jeffrey Gundlach's Accolades
- Named one of Forbes "Most Powerful People" in 20144
- Named Institutional Investor's "Money Manager of the Year"1 in 2013
- Named to Bloomberg Markets' magazine "50 Most Influential"5 in 2012
- Named to Fortune Magazine's Investor's Guide "Mutual Fund All‐Stars"6 in 2011
- Named to SmartMoney's "Power Thirty: The World's Most Influential Players"7 in 2010
- Lead portfolio manager, was a nominee for Morningstar's "Fixed Income Manager of the Decade"8 in 2009
- Includes Bank Loan and other Floating Rate securities.
- DoubleLine Equity LP is the registered investment advisor for all Equities strategies, excluding Shiller Enhanced CAPE©.
- DoubleLine Commodity LP is the registered advisor for all Commodity strategies.
DoubleLine is committed to our clients
- Our objective is to deliver better risk-adjusted returns to the client
Structure & Platform
- Substantial resources are invested in staff and systems to match resources with the demands of managing market risk and complying with client guidelines
- Employee ownership reinforces firm-wide stability and makes the investment team and principals more directly accountable to the client
- Institutional Investor, www.usinvestmentawards.com, May 2013 and 2014
- Risk Magazine January 12, 2015
- Foundations & Endowments 11th Annual Non‐Profit Awards, September 18, 2011
- Forbes Magazine, November 5, 2014
- Bloomberg Markets magazine, September 5, 2012
- Fortune Magazine Investor's Guide 2012, December 26, 2011
- SmartMoney magazine, October 26, 2010
- Morningstar is a trademark of Morningstar, Inc. www.morningstar.com.
*DoubleLine includes DoubleLine Group, DoubleLine Capital LP and DoubleLine Equity LP. DoubleLine Group LP is not a registered investment advisor. It provides personnel. DoubleLine Equity LP and Doubleline Capital LP are registered
investment advisors under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
**As of December 31, 2014. Includes marketing and client service professionals.
Established in 1988, the Morningstar Fund Manager of the Year award recognizes portfolio managers who demonstrate excellent investment skill and the courage to differ from the consensus to benefit investors. To qualify for the award, managers' funds must have not only posted impressive returns for the year, but the managers also must have a record of delivering outstanding long-term performance and of aligning their interests with shareholders'. The Fund Manager of the Year award winners are chosen based on Morningstar's proprietary research and in-depth evaluation by its fund analysts.The Fund Manager of the Decade Finalists